Sunday, July 19, 2015

National Ice Cream Day

Hi readers,

Happy national ice cream day! I love made-up holidays that center around doing tremendously unhealthy things. When is national "food-from-aerosol-cans day"? Because I will need to stock up on Readi Whip. And Cheez Whiz. And request the next day off work. 

Here are some more possible causes for celebration: 

1) "I-gave-up-smoking-ten-years-ago-but...sometimes-I-wonder" day.

2) "Bacon" day. Portland, Oregon--you guys love bacon. Get on this. 

3) "I-love-drinking-cocktails" day. Work holiday, obviously.

4) "Reality-television-marathon" day. (Note: this may already exist. I believe some people call it "Sunday")

5) "Yard-games" day. No yard? 3 words: extreme urban bocce.

But seriously. Ice cream is awesome. Enjoy. 





No comments:

Post a Comment