Monday, July 27, 2015

Monday Facts

Hi readers,

Below please find a list of facts I made up that make me feel better about my life.  Happy Monday!

1) The movie "Heathers" is a loose interpretation of Shakespeare's "Othello".  Think about it.
2) The Obamas own matching pajamas.  Including the dog. They wear them on Sunday mornings for "Obamas in Pajamas" quality time.
3) Harvard Business School curriculum includes a class called "Fanny Facebook: The Role of Gender in Social Media Marketing"
4) The cast of "California Dreams" is staging a musical reunion tour, set to premier in Paris on New Years Eve 2015
5) Katy Perry owns a unicorn named "Fluffy Buns".  Madonna gave it to her.

If you need me, I will be lying in bed eating spoonfuls of Spanish olive oil and reading. See you tomorrow.



Think about it.


What is "Calfornia Dreams", you ask?  We can't be friends until you watch this video


Celebrating Fluffy Buns.  These are their happy faces. 



No comments:

Post a Comment