Saturday, July 18, 2015

Moving Water

Hi readers,
What is it about the sea? The endless possibilities of adventure, the mysterious refreshment, the possibility that salt water cures cellulite...ok I made the last one up. But, my grandmother did always say, 'Salt water cures all things'. So technically she kind of made it up. And she was a smart lady with a pretty terrific figure. So maybe it's not made up. 

Whatever, the point is I love being near all this water. I have spent the last 2 weeks flopping between the Mediterrian Sea and the Atlantic Ocean, a large blonde fish deliberately avoiding the desperate heat of inland European summer. Some of my best water pictures below. Hope everyone is enjoying wonderful summer adventures! 


Ibiza,Spain


Porto, Portugal 


Madeira, Portugal 


Public pool, Portugal. Seriously. 

Besos! 

No comments:

Post a Comment