Thursday, May 14, 2015

Rapidfire Blogging

Hi readers,
Are blog posts meant to be written fast?  I agonize over mine!
 I consider them letters to you, all my dearest Internet friends.  When I write it is from the same anxious feeling that sits in my stomach before a first date, when I am intrigued by the hot tinder profile picture interesting text message banter and know I want to make a good first impression so I frantically read the newspaper headlines while putting on enough bronzer to intimidate an MTV deejay some classy red lipstick. 
Case in point, in 7 minutes all I have written is the above.  So, for my first attempt at rapidfire (10 20 minute!) blogging-here goes:

5 Quick, Moderately Interesting Facts About My Day

1) This weekend I am going to Milan for the first time.  With my boyfriend (none of your business if we met on Tinder, but no we did not)
2) Today I wore red pants (in a good way, I think)
3) I slept for 3 hours last night.  (3 AM-7 AM for those interested in that sort of thing)
4) ) I just visited a Raoul Dufy exhibition at Museo Thyssen.  (My favorite work I think was "The Wheatfield" for those interested in that sort of thing)
5) I used approximately 200 latex gloves at my job today (not telling why for those interested in THAT sort of thing...but you have a dirty mind and I like it)


Have a great weekend! Madrilenos-feliz San Isidro y dia libra.

Rapidfire Kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment