Saturday, April 25, 2015

Summer Fashion 2015

Hi reader,
Is it just me or did Laura Ashley throw up all over the spring runways H&M collections?  Over here in Spain we are deeply rooted in some late 1990's, flowers and floppy hats, Blossom-type fashion statements.  (What up Mayim Bialik!)  Not that I am complaining!  I, for one, did not look nearly as adorable in flower prints when I was nine as I (think I) do now.

In the interest of trying to stay fashionable moderately fashionable fully clothed in the coming months, I am having these deep thoughts as I caffeinate myself for some spring shopping (the fabulous, drunk sister of spring cleaning).  In my 9 AM, 5-dollar-latte infused haze, I'm hoping this will be the year my "sense of style" will extend beyond solid color cotton t-shirts and cheap flats. A girl can dream, right?   Some looks from vogue.com, youfashion.info and H&M below.

Wish me luck!



 










No comments:

Post a Comment